- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 bag frozen corn, thawed
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 yellow or green sweet pepper, diced
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ cup Newman's Own® Salsa (Tequila Lime or your favorite)
- ¼ cup Newman's Own® Lite Red Wine Vinegar & Olive Oil Dressing
- 2 Tbsp lime juice, optional
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- crushed salt and pepper, if desired
In large bowl, combine beans, corn, tomatoes, peppers, onions and cilantro.
In a separate bowl whisk together Salsa, Dressing, lime juice, cumin and oregano.
Season with salt and pepper if desired. Pour over salad and toss.