- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Newman´s Own® Sesame Ginger Dressing, divided
- Wasabi Cucumber Salsa:
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. wasabi powder or to taste
- 1/2 cup thawed and blanched edamame
- 1 1/2 cups unpeeled diced English cucumbers
- 1/4 cup diced sweet onions such as Vidalia or Maui
- 1/4 cup diced red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 4 large flour tortillas, heated, kept warm
- sour cream
- chopped cilantro
Combine chicken and 2/3 cup dressing in large plastic bag. Refrigerate at least one hour, turning several times.
Meanwhile, blanch edamame in small container of boiling water for 1 minute; rinse in ice water and then drain well. Combine edamame, cucumbers, onions, peppers and cilantro in bowl.
Using small bowl, whisk together the reserved 1/3 cup dressing and wasabi powder and pour over salsa ingredients. Adjust seasonings to taste. Cover and chill at least 1 hour so flavors can blend.
Drain marinade from chicken and place marinade in small pan; heat until boiling about 2 minutes and use for basting chicken.
Place chicken on oiled grill rack and grill over medium heat for about 10-12 minutes or until juices run clear, basting with marinade. When done, place on chopping board, let rest and then slice chicken diagonally into strips.
Divide chicken among tortillas. Using slotted spoon, divide salsa over chicken and dollop each with sour cream. Sprinkle each with cilantro and roll up to encase filling.