Chicken Tortellini Alfredo
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Serves: 4
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 3 skinned and boned chicken breast halves, cut into 2-inch pieces
- salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried or fresh tarragon or thyme (optional)
- flour for dredging
- 2-3 cups Newman’s Own All-Natural Alfredo Sauce
- 10 ounces cheese tortellini, prepared according to package directions
- chopped parsley for garnish
Sauté onion in butter until translucent. Remove from pan and set aside.
Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste. Add tarragon or thyme, if desired. Dredge in flour and sauté in pan used to sauté onion for about 5-7 minutes.
Add onions, Alfredo sauce, and tortellini. Stir together, heating thoroughly for 5-10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and diced peppers as desired.